It has been constituted to regulate Academic Courses/Computer Education. Early Childhood Education Programmes / Nursery Teacher Training / Management Courses/ Academic Courses and other Vocational Courses (Under Self Employment Training Scheme) in India & Abroad. With the help of educational experts to train unemployed girls & boys so that they can serve society effectively and with dignity and may impart education on modern lines to with stress on moral, instinctual, physically and social personality
Ours, is an autonomous body and we do our best to make success the vocational training programmes to unemployed / employed and untrained educated girls & boys. All the courses mentioned in the website are run by the University own autonomous training programme. Legality, Validity, Utility of the Constitution of India and law of the land under Article 19(1) G, 29 & 30.
According to the Ministry of Human Affairs. Govt. of India in Notification No. 26/4/52 CC Dated. 20.09.1952 issued in consultation. with the union public service commission is as follows:
Recognition of Degree/Diploma by Govt. of India
NOTIFICATION NO.P 26/4/52 C.C.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
Ministry of Home Affairs
Dated: 20th September, 1952
Subject: Recognition of the Examination
According to Ministry of the Home Affairs Government of India. Notification No. 26/4/52 C.C. Dated 20/09/52 issued in consultation with the Union Public Service Commission, that in case of Degree/Diploma awarded by Board & University in India which are in corporate by one Act of Central or part & State Legislature in India. No formal orders. Recognized automatically for the purpose of employment.
Under Secretary Government of India
The aims and objectives of the University is to provide basic education for Diploma Degree and Other courses, vocational, technical and other paramedical courses. The mission of the Universityis to achieve all round development and growth for the masses through education.
- Al Hind University is an autonomous independent and Non–Governmental organization (NGO) for the conduct of Diploma Degree and Other courses, vocational, technical and other paramedical courses, providing an alternative to choose from either Government aided University/Councils or a Non-Government independent Autonomous Body. The Boards aims to provide education to all children, especially to those in rural and remote areas, at least up to the Senior Secondary level and many other Courses. It is further submitted that the University is a private initiative for the establishment of a Non-Government University for conducting diploma Degree and Many Courses Common Examination for students studying in schools affiliated and likely to be affiliated by University of
- The trustees/members has the constitutional right under Article 19 (1) (g) to pursue any profession or any occupation and running teaching institutes have been included as part of occupation as held by Hon"ble Supreme Court in T.M.A. Pai Foundation Vs. State of Karnataka (SC) 2003 (2) SCT 385. The relevant portion of the above said judgment is reproduced as under:-
- “Private education is one of the most dynamic and fastest growing segments of post-secondary education at the turn of the twenty –first century. A combination of unprecedented demand for access to higher education and the inability or unwillingness of government to provide the necessary support has brought private higher education to the forefront. Private institutions with a long history in many countries, are expanding in scope and number, and are becoming increasingly important in parts of the world that relied almost entirely on the public sector.
- Not only has demand overwhelmed the ability of the governments to provide education, there has also been a significant change in the way that higher education is perceived. The idea of an academic degree as a “private good” that benefits the individual rather than a “public good” for society is now widely (sic). The logic of today’s economics and an ideology of privatization have contributed to the resurgence of private higher education, and the establishing of private institutions where none or very few existed before.
- The right to establish and administer broadly comprises of the following rights:-
- to admit students;
- to set up a reasonable fee structure;
- to constitute a governing body;
- to appoint staff (teaching and non-teaching);
- to take action if there is dereliction of duty on the part of any employees.
CONSTUTIONALITY AND RELIABILITY OF AL HIND UNIVERSITY
Al Hind University Open and Distance and Regular Learning are not in receipt of any grant-in-aid either from the Government or from the UGC, so far. There for NCTE, AICTE, UGC. PCI, BCI, COA, INC, ICAR, Act is not applicable to Al Hind University